Sesame Noodle Chicken Salad

This is a go-to for me during the summer months, and I'll often make it when I'm in a rush because it's easy peasy! It's quite different from the previous recipe in that very little of this is made from scratch. So maybe I'll play around with that this summer.

INGREDIANTS

  • 1 box spaghetti
  • sesame oil
  • soy sauce 
  • chopped asian salad mix (this one is my favorite)
  • rotisserie chicken, shredded
DIRECTIONS
  1. Cook your spaghetti per instructions on the box. I like to break the noodles in half or in thirds before cooking.
  2. Drain your noodles and run under cold water until they are room temperature. Put into a bowl and drizzle with enough sesame oil to keep the noodles from sticking. Then drizzle in enough soy sauce to make the noodles a little darker than normal. 
  3. Add in the asian salad mix (w/ the dressing) and the shredded chicken.
  4. Mix together and enjoy!

Comments